Stay one step ahead of the competition by using CCI’s colour coordinating release agents. Release Agents are used to prevent stamping tools from sticking to the concrete surface so the consistent, professional look that contractors demand can be achieved.
- Powder release adds colour variations and highlights to the textured surface, providing an attractive two-colour antiqued look that very closely resembles natural stone.
- All twenty-five standard colours and custom colours are available as release agents.
- CCI powder release is a dry blend of hydrophobic powders, proprietary ingredients and colouring pigments.
- Concreation Liquid Release is a special fomulation to be sprayed on Concreation Overlay Stamp Mix prior to the stamping process and is necessary in creating an antiqued look.
- It is the best way to provide visual reassurance that the surface has been completely stamped.
- Perfect for spraying form-liners, preventing the cast concrete from sticking to the rubber liner, retaining the texture of the liner and leaving a perfectly cast piece.