Concreation dyes and stain can enhance new and existing concrete by adding varied, translucent coloring effects to concrete surfaces.
- Sold in powder form to be mixed with water or acetone to create a wide variety of translucent colors for staining regular or polymer interior concrete.
- Can be applied to create a solid colour or a mottled look.
- Dries quickly, does not need rinsing and can be sealed the same day.
- Penetrates the surface to create a permanent colour that cannot chip or peel.
- Most commonly used on residential and commercial interior floors such as restaurants, casinos, retail stores, hotels, living rooms, kitchens and many other applications.
- Can be used on concrete counter tops, vertical applications and to colour over stencils.
- Available in primary colours that can be mixed to create almost any colour or it can be custom blended.
- VOC compliant
- Acid based stain used to colour interior/exterior concrete and masonry with a natural mottled look.
- Becomes part of the concrete surface, wearing only as the concrete wears.
- Available in nine standard colours.
- Can be used straight out of the container or diluted to achieve ligher or darker shades when applied in one or more coats.