Concreation WB GreenSil WA Primer is a VOC compliant water-based polysiloxane concrete ‘primer’ specifically designed for use on coloured or regular concrete surfaces 3-10 days after application. Concreation WB GreenSil WA Primer is used in a two part system that penetrates deeply into coloured concrete or regular concrete surfaces, providing maximum protection and resistance to freeze / thaw cycles, salt, de-icing chemicals, oil, water and dirt penetration.
Hydrophobic silicones and silanes are well known to protect construction from humidity and water attacks. Concreation WB GreenSil WA Primer minimizes spalling and cracking to provide installations with a lasting enhanced visual appearance. Concreation WB GreenSil WA Primer will suppress the growth of microorganisms and dramatically improving the durability of all types of masonry.Concreation WB GreenSil WSR can be used directly on cementitous substrates and over acid stains.
- Coverage: 74.3 m2 / pail (800 ft2 / 5 gal pail)
- Penetrates porous surfaces
- High vapor permeability
- Reduced water absorption
- Available in water based
- Available for Silica and Calcium Carbonate based substrates
- High level of dilution stability (WA)
- Beading effect (LV-N)
- Diminished staining of substrate (SO and WSR)
- Low VOC Content (LD, WSK)
- Provides water repellency
- Allows surface to breathe
- Minimizes spalling
- Formulation freedom
- Permits applicators to dilute at their convenience
- Enhances visual apperance
- Improves long term appearance
- May assist compliance with EPA and VOC Regulations
WARNING! Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed. Combustible. May cause severe eye irritation. May cause adverse liver, kidney, and CNS effects.